Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Off to recycle!

We live in one of the "greenest" countries in the world now.  Germans are great recyclers. This is your typical glass recycle place.  We had to do this even back when we lived in Clausen.  It is your responsiblity to take your glass to this area and drop it off.  First bin is for brown glass, second for white glass, third for green glass and the fourth for aluminum cans.  Jaxson and I took a walk to recycle our glass today.
The little Spring flowers were everywhere on our walk. It was a lovely sunny day.
The recycle place is beside my favorite bench which says,
"With a friend by your side no path is too difficult".  I hope to make some friends in this village soon.
Some of you have been asking for more recipes and I promise to post some soon.  Haven't been feeling my best.
Mac says thumbs up he didn't have to do the recycling.
BUT, he give two thumbs down for not being able to take a walk with me on this beautiful sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment